Bella (59) family (44) Baby #2 (23) Doug (22) texas (21) pregnancies (19) Holidays (17) Idaho (10) Summer (8) Us (8) Charlie (7) Grammy (6) BIG NEWS! (5) LDS (5) Testimony (5) uplifting (5) Baby Charlie (4) Birthdays (4) Health (4) Vacation (4) Grandma (3) Olivia (3) Weight watchers (3) Bailey (2) Moving (2) Sister (2) motherhood (2) Big news (1) Craft Time (1) Favorites (1) Ipsy (1) Isaiah (1) Jacob (1) Joyners (1) Running (1) blessings (1) gymnastics (1)
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Sunday, July 21, 2013
We announced we were having a girl on facebook this week and two of my friends actually thought I was kidding about having a girl because they were so sure I was having a boy too! How funny how EVERYONE (besides Jackson and Bella) really thought we were having a baby boy.
Monday, July 15, 2013
We had our elective ultrasound today and our baby was being a little difficult. Baby kept crossing their legs and not wanting to give us a good bum shot. The ultrasound tech had me stand up and walk around 3 times and finally she had me hold my knees up to my chest for a bit and FINALLY we were able to see that we're having A GIRL!!! I can't believe it! Honestly I was so sure we were having a boy that I was a little surprised but that almost made it better.
The funny part is everyone and I mean everyone in my family thought we were having a boy except for Bella and my nephew Jackson. I think that just means we need to listen to the little ones more often lol.
Finding out we're having a girl made me so very excited and really made me feel like we're going to have a baby. I'm excited to pick a name, pick out some adorable outfits and especially matching dresses with Bella! Ahh I can't wait! I also love that Doug is the perfect guy to handle a house full of girls. But really now I can't wait to hold my sweet little girl<3
Our sweet little baby<3
16 weeks pregnant!
Also a little pregnancy update. I'm feeling great these days! My nausea hasn't been so bad lately at all. I can usually handle it without any medicine. I have been feeling movement still, not consistent but mostly in the morning. Baby girl likes to move towards my belly button in the mornings and I get a funny looking lump in the mornings lol. I love it. I love my growing baby! All in all I LOVE being pregnant. I love feeling our baby rolling around. I love that my belly is growing. I love how happy and excited Doug and Bella are. And I know that it's just going to get better :)
- How far along: 16 weeks and 3 days.
- Baby is the size of a: turnip (5 inches 4-6 ounces)
- Total weight gain/loss: 0
- The Bump: getting bigger/rounder and harder. Especially in the mornings baby girl loves to move up towards my belly button but I feel like if you didn't know I was pregnant you would start wondering if I was pregnant or just gaining weight lol.
- Symptoms: nausea is going away. Only a little bit in the evening. I've been pretty tired this week. Yesterday Bella and I took a 2 hour nap and I wanted to keep sleeping and today I didn't wake up until 9:30!
- Food Cravings: peaches! I want to eat them ALL the time.
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Not one thing makes me queasy. Only if I wait too long to eat I suppose or if I'm outside in the heat too long.
- Sleep: I love sleeping this week. Last week wasn't too bad but I could sleep all day if I didn't have a little girl to take care of :)
- What I miss: sleeping all night. On a good night I only get up to pee twice.
- Weddings Rings On or Off: On :)
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: a few that we love! We can't decide between 2. Good thing were having a girl because Doug and I didn't really care for any boy names.
- Gender: A sweet girlie!
- Movement: I don't feel kicks more like the baby rolling around.
- Maternity Clothes: I have a pair of shorts that I bought when I found out I was pregnant. I needed new ones since its so hot here in Texas and I wanted to wear them comfortably all summer long but I still fit into my reg pants.
- Labor Signs: N/A
- Best Moment of the Week: finding out we're having a girl! Buying her an outfit. Going threw Bella's old clothes made me soo excited to put baby girl #2 in them. And if course SEEING our baby!
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: More movement. Having Doug and Bella really feel her move. And seeing her move :). Also not being in that awkward "she kinda looks pregnant but maybe she's Just gaining weight" stage.
Monday, July 8, 2013
Our 4th of July was so fun! It's one of our favorite holidays because we get to celebrate our freedom by spending it with our family:)
We started our day by going to a parade with our friends the webbs. Bella loved the parade and i was very pleased that it wasn't a super hot day.
Our pretty girlie<3
Bella and Morgan waiting for the parade to start.
And of course when the parade started she ran straight to her daddy to watch from his shoulders:)
After the parade and lunch we went and watched despicable me 2 AND monsters inc (we couldn't decide) and they were both so cute! It was nice to spend some time relaxing and celebrating inside with some AC.
After our movies we relaxed at home and then headed out to watch the fireworks! Bella and Doug literally "ohhh and ahh'd." The entire time it was so cute!
The next day we woke up bright an early and drove to San Antonio to spend the day at Sea World! Again this wasn't a super hot week so I am soooo glad we went this week. Bella loved the rides and all three of us loved all the fun shows they had. My absolutely favorite part of the day was the firework show at night. We were exhausted by then but it really was worth it to stay. It was by far the best firework show I've ever seen with amazing music and it felt great to just snuggle with my family and watch such an amazing show up so close.
Bella cooling off halfway thru the day.
She's so silly always stealing her dads hats. This was after the one ocean show.
During the "Elmo rocks!" Show. We got great seats and Bella LOVED it! She was so cute.
Trying to touch Elmo lol. She was such a little fan haha
Bella and I were allowed to ride the same rides but at least we had fun :)
They also had a "block party" where all the sesame cast members came out and everyone got to dance with all the characters and if you know Bella she LOVED this part. I'm pretty sure it was her favorite part of the day. She danced an hour straight with all her favorite characters. I didn't get to take great pictures because there was so many people around. I actually did get scared a few times because someone would walk I front of me and Bella would go to another character and id loose her for 5 sec. It wasn't long but since it was so crowded it was the longest 5 seconds ever! I don't like big crowds and Bella. It really was fun dancing with her though.
Snuggling and watching the best firework show ever!
I love these two soooo much!
I wish I got some better pictures of the fireworks but I was too busy enjoying them :)I hope everyone's 4th of July was as awesome as ours! I love family weekends.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
I'm 14 weeks and 3 days and I had my second doctors appointment which was great! I love my doctor, she's funny and makes me feel very comfortable. I feel so lucky because I've gotten a little sneak peak at our baby at both appointment which is AMAZING! We get to see our baby grow and it's so exciting.
So far I haven't felt too bad. I have some bad days where I feel super nauseous and get sick but then the next day i feel just fine. My doctor did give me zofran to help with my nausea but I don't like taking it all the time. Drinking plenty of water a day has really helped me feel better and I try to drink at least 96 ounces a day if not more. I let myself get too hot and dehydrated last week and I got so sick after and even after coming home to my nice cool house I still felt terrible. It took my until the next day to finally feel hydrated.
I also am starting to feel big, I know I'm not showing much and I haven't gained any weight but I am def feeling bigger. I don't really mind if I didn't look and feel like I just ate a big lunch. I'm excited for 20+ weeks to come so I start to look pregnant :)
Speaking of 20+ weeks that's when we're moving home. How fun that when all the excitement starts ill be home? I'm nervous about pregnant and moving. Wish me luck and if you have any tips please let me know.
Here are some of my weekly pictures I've been taking. I know weekly is starting to feel like a lot but i think it'll be cute to see how much I progressed in the end.
This pictures have been fun (for the most part) except Bella AND bailey always try to get in the pictures. We have up put bailey in the kennel and make Bella sit on the couch or else they'll both come stand next to me. I expected this from Bella but bailey jug cracks me up!