My little chunky monkey is a whopping 12 lbs and 9 ounces and over 24 inches long. She's in the 80th percentile for weight and 90 for height. She really has grown so much this month. She is a great sleeper and before she started taking her medicine she'd sleep from 9 or 10pm until 4am sometimes 6am! Now I have to wake her up 5 hours after she last ate and she's so funny when I wake her up to feed her in the middle of the night. She doesnt cry just is pretty limp lol. She opens her eyes for a second or two and then falls asleep again. I have to Un-swaddle her, tickle her feet to get her to eat.
This second month has gone by so quickly. It's finally not freezing so we have been able to put Charlie in the moby and go in walks, or go to the park and both Bella and I have loved that!
Speaking of moby here are our favorites for this month!
1. Jungle play mat: Charlie loves looking around now. She just stares at the animals on her play May and smiles at them. It's so cute!
2. Moby wrap: seriously the best thing ever!! We live really close to a park so I was able to put Charlie in the moby with a blanket around to keep her warm while Bella road her bike and Doug walked the dog. Charlie fell asleep in the moby so I was able to really enjoy the fresh air and watching and listening to Bella play. I also used it at the kids fair, church, and the store. Charlie falls asleep every time!
3. Her fist: it's so funny, the last two weeks she has just loved her hands and is constantly putting her little fist in her mouth. It's so cute watching her discover her little hands:)
4. Aden and anais swaddle blankets: these are newer. My sweet sister brought these to the hospital while Charlie was there and I have loved them! They are big enough to wrap around my chunky girl and she really stays swaddled in them. I've also used them to nurse in. They are really light so Charlie doesn't get as sweaty and it's nice just taking one of these instead if a swaddle blanket and a nursing cover.
5. Bibs: oh my goodness does this girly need a bib. If she doesn't wear one I'll have to change her clothes 3 or 4 times a day. She prefers mommy bibs ;)
6. Swing: Charlie finally loves her swing. She will stares at the little flowers (or bears, we have both) and then falls asleep which is nice because I can get things done or I can play or read with Bella.