- How far along: 19 weeks!
- Baby is the size of a: a mango 6 1/2 inches and 10 oz.
- Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs.
- The Bump: getting bigger every day :)
- Symptoms: still pretty emotional still but this week has been an emotional weekend for everyone in my family!
- Food cravings: Hong Kong!
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: not really.
- Sleep: I've been sleeping great but lately I'm exhausted by the end of the day.
- What I miss: Doug
- Weddings Rings On or Off: On :)
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: nope:( just a few we are kicking around.
- Gender: A girl! its been so fun saying SHE!
- Movement: she FINALLY started kicking me:) they're small little pops but I'm loving them! Getting stronger everyday.
- Maternity Clothes: I have a pair of shorts that I bought when I found out I was pregnant. I needed new ones since its so hot here in Texas and I wanted to wear them comfortably all summer long but I still fit into my regular pants.
- Labor Signs: N/A
- Best Moment of the week: seeing my family. I can't believe it's been a year in a half since I saw my oldest sister! And I'm so glad my dad is slowly but surely getting better.
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: More movement! Seriously I want to feel her little (strong) kicks! I want to see my belly move and I want Bella to feel her too:D also I'm getting super excited to decorate her room too and picking a name for baby girl :)
Bella (59) family (44) Baby #2 (23) Doug (22) texas (21) pregnancies (19) Holidays (17) Idaho (10) Summer (8) Us (8) Charlie (7) Grammy (6) BIG NEWS! (5) LDS (5) Testimony (5) uplifting (5) Baby Charlie (4) Birthdays (4) Health (4) Vacation (4) Grandma (3) Olivia (3) Weight watchers (3) Bailey (2) Moving (2) Sister (2) motherhood (2) Big news (1) Craft Time (1) Favorites (1) Ipsy (1) Isaiah (1) Jacob (1) Joyners (1) Running (1) blessings (1) gymnastics (1)