- How far along: 20 weeks which is HALFWAY!
- Baby is the size of a: a mango 6 1/2 inches and 10 oz
- Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs
- The Bump: seriously bigger everyday! My mom can't believe how much my belly has grown since I got here. (2 weeks ago)
- Symptoms: lol where to start? Emotional\moody, headaches here and there, round ligament pains, and tired. None of these are terrible (at all) but it's crazy how different this pregnancy is. I was nauseous with Bella but that was about it.
- Food cravings: Nothing in particular but I do get hungry every couple hours.
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: not really.
- Sleep: Bella is going threw a bad bedtime phase so she's been falling asleep late so I have too. And since we were sharing a bed at my parents she would lay right next to me and wake me up often and when she didn't wake me baby girl #2 would remind me that my bladder was full lol.
- What I miss: Doug
- Weddings Rings On or Off: On :)
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: I think so....but Doug doesn't want to confirm over the phone. I'm not sure if we'll tell everyone or anyone though because I don't want anyone to bash her name :)
- Gender: A girl! its been so fun saying SHE!
- Movement: everyday these kicks get stronger! I'm loving it!
- Maternity Clothes: My aster gave me her belly band which has been fun :) my shirts still fit pretty well and so do my pants.
- Labor Signs: N/A
- Best Moment of the week: feeling baby girls kicks! I love love love how every day they are stronger and more frequent!
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Doug and Bella feeling her kicks, deciding on a name, and decorating her nursery :)
Bella (59) family (44) Baby #2 (23) Doug (22) texas (21) pregnancies (19) Holidays (17) Idaho (10) Summer (8) Us (8) Charlie (7) Grammy (6) BIG NEWS! (5) LDS (5) Testimony (5) uplifting (5) Baby Charlie (4) Birthdays (4) Health (4) Vacation (4) Grandma (3) Olivia (3) Weight watchers (3) Bailey (2) Moving (2) Sister (2) motherhood (2) Big news (1) Craft Time (1) Favorites (1) Ipsy (1) Isaiah (1) Jacob (1) Joyners (1) Running (1) blessings (1) gymnastics (1)